NOTE: In many cases local Health Departments are requiring quick service restaurants to have air curtains, or "fly fans" as they have become known in the industry, above each service window opening. CRL offers an optional integrated micro-switch concealed in the window, which will automatically turn the air curtain on as the window opens and off as the window closes. Not only is this convenient and time-saving during installation, but the clerk operating the window has one less thing to think about. For more information, contact CRL Technical Sales Department. 1. Designed to meet the National Electric Code (NEC), and is ETL Listed for the U.S. and Canada.
2. Continuous duty, direct drive, variable speed, double shaft motor with automatic thermal overload protection. Overload protects motor from burnout, minimizing maintenance costs. Motor connected with an 8' (2.4 m) three conductor cord and plug.
3. Blower wheels are rust proof and dynamically balanced to provide quiet operation while maintaining high air velocity.
4. Low profile appearance. Overall height is 8" (203 mm) and overall depth is 10-3/4" (273 mm).
5. Air directional vanes, with 40" (1.02 m) sweep front to back, compensates for drafts. 6. Mounted adjustable speed controller knob allows air velocity to meet a wide range of field conditions.
7. All units have a self-contained, one-piece cabinet, fire retardant and corrosion proof paint, double protected with Obsidian Black rust preventative electrostatic powdercoating.