You can protect the front and rear edges of the top shelf with our D631 Channel, which matches the contour of the front and rear clips exactly. This prevents chipped glass from contaminating food. Knife-edged brackets reduce maintenance because there are no braces, rivets, screw heads or other projections to gather food particles. All D995 Posts are shipped from our Los Angeles, California manufacturing facility.
When ordering, please specify:
1. Stock Number: D995.
2. Finish: Standard finish is Satin Anodized. Other available finishes are Duranodic
Bronze, Brite Anodized, Brite Gold Anodized, and Flat Black Powder Paint.
3. Post Height: Front glass full height, like our D990 Post, or with an air space, like our D991 Post.
4. Top Shelf Width: Any width up to 14" (355 mm).
Typical sizes are 6", 8", 10", 12", and 14" (152, 203, 254, 305, and 355 mm).
5. Intermediate Bracket Width (if any): Available sizes are 4", 6", and 8" (102, 152, and 203 mm). Provide distance from top of counter to top of Intermediate Bracket.
6. Quantity of Each Kind of Post: Left Hand Open End; Right Hand Open End; Left Hand Closed End; Right Hand Closed End; Center.